Sponsors are needed to provide prizes and trophy buckles for the State Championships held in September at Schofield Rod & Gun Club. Interested sponsors may Contact Us through email at HawaiiSkeet@gmail.com.
George A. Wessberg, D.D.S., Inc. - The oral and maxillofacial surgery facility is located at 900 Punahou Street in Honolulu and specializes in the removal of teeth and impacted wisdom teeth, dental implant surgery and associated jawbone and soft tissue grafting, the diagnosis and management of oro-facial pain, the diagnosis of diseases of the oral cavity, and management of anxiety. The primary goal of the practice team is to improve the health, function and appearance of patients through quality and compassionate care. We proudly extend professional courtesy to dependents of our active duty military. You may contact us at 808.949.8681 or via email. Information about our practice can be found on our website.
2012 HSSA Open & State Championship Sponsors:
Trophy Buckles – Fundraising will cover the cost for trophy buckles for the winners of HOA CH & RU, 12g, 20g, 28g, .410, and Lady CH.
Class Award Sponsor – Participants in the “Donate a Flat” program and donors of other prizes are:
- Young Guns – Flat 12g Federal and Flat 20g Estate
- Dickie Tsue – Flat 12g Remington STS Nitro Sporting Clay
- George Wessberg – Flat 12g Winchester Super X
- R. Mike Cullen – Flat 20g Winchester Super X
- Tommy Kushima – Flat 12g Remington Gun Club
- Denny Sadowski – Flat 12g Remington Gun Club
- Laughlin Tanaka – Flat 20g Winchester Super X
- Michelle Yee – Flat 20g Remington Gun Club
- Bill Funk – 3 Handcrafted walking canes.
- Elton Miyagawa – Trophy Buckle for Lady Champion
2012 John Shima Clinics Sponsor – George A. Wessberg, D.D.S., Inc. underwrites John Shima’s airfare, lodging and transportation to make the clinic fees as affordable as possible for the participants.